Re: OT - ?re: '99 F250

To: Eric J Russell <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Subject: Re: OT - ?re: '99 F250
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 01:23:46 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 16 Nov 2002, Eric J Russell wrote:

> I am planning to buy a '99 F-250. My plan is to ride over with my
> motorcycle to pick it up. Then I will load the bike in the bed for the
> drive home. My question: are there places to attach tie downs inside
> the bed? Lower, outer corners would be best - such as where the
> bedsides meet the floor.

hmmm...  I have a '95 f150 and there are many places to attach tie downs.
my boss has a '00 f150 and it also has plenty o' hooks.  there are
hooks in the bed sides, and if it doesn't have a liner, there are holes
in the bed sides you can use.  mine has a liner (as does my boss') and
there are still hooks.  I'd bet an f250 is similarly equipped.

scott