Re: On the subject of oil disasters

To: "Tim Osborne" <timos@microsoft.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: On the subject of oil disasters
From: "Eric" <eric@megageek.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:31:25 -0400
I've had good success with most kitty litters and speedi dry.  I've got a
bunch of "haz-mat mats" from when i was in the Army.  They are huge mats
(about 3' X 4') that soak up really well.

What every product I use, I find that I get way better results if I spread
on the 'litter', then grid it in with my foot, then sweep.

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?"
R Waters.

"Tim Osborne" <timos@microsoft.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-owner@autox.team.net
10/22/2002 13:00