FW: Apologies re: archives

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Apologies re: archives
From: "Aric Datesman" <adatesman@speakeasy.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 08:21:28 -0400
I'll fess up to being that fellow and offer my sincerest apologies for
missing the information in the footer.

I had just resubscribed to the list after a 6 month hiatus yesterday and
prior to my posting of a question I had seen only one message go through the
list (and did not take notice of the footer...  seems new-ish people don't
notice either).  Prior to wasting everyone's time with the question I tried
to find the archives (I remember a similar question from a year or two ago)
but the link on the Shop Talk web page was dead.  Also tried a Google search
for "team.net shop-talk archive", but that didn't get me very far either.
So I posted my question with a qualifier meant to show that I had tried to
not waste peoples' time with an oft-asked question, but failed utterly.

So my apologies to everyone and I'll try to be more observant in the future.

-aric.