List stuff

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: List stuff
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:27:52 -0600 (MDT)
The comment from the fellow earlier who wondered where the archives might
be pointed out a problem with the current scheme.  Since that information
is in each and every posting to this list, down there at the bottom, folks
get used to seeing it, but they don't really see it.  It wasn't too long ago
on the triumphs list some fellow raised a big fuss about archives for that
list, even though the info about it was right there.  Oh well.

RealSoonNow, probably once I have the new server on line, I'm planning on
making some changes.  What I have in mind is sending out a message maybe
once a month that has the archive info, administration addresses and such,
perhaps a summary of the subscriber count, message count, et cetera.  We
shall see.

mjb.