E-mail address change

To: autox@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net,
Subject: E-mail address change
From: "Madurski, Ronald M." <RONALD.M.MADURSKI@saic.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:54:06 -0400
Hey,

If there is anyone out there that cares...

I am going to be changing companies at the end of the week.  This means that
my e-mail address is going to be changing.  However, I am not sure what the
new one is going to be yet.

If you send me a note and it bounces or you don't hear from me for awhile,
this is my apology in advance.

Thanks,

Ronald M. Madurski
SAIC (This week) Senior Systems Administrator

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- - Albert Einstein.