Last Chance for Large Lot of Volvo 240 Parts

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last Chance for Large Lot of Volvo 240 Parts
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 21:45:40 -0400
I'm not sure if this is an appropriate post for this list, but I throw it
out there since it may be a chance to make some money off your shop.

There is a local Volvo repairer and dismantler who just went out of
business. He wants to sell his entire cache of dismantled Volvo 240 parts
in
one lot. No cherry picking the best stuff, it is all or nothing. His last
buyer fell through, the shop is sold, and he is desperate to get someone
to come in to take this stuff off his hands.

He has engines, trannys, suspensions, rears, body parts and interiors. He
estimates the parts would fill a 30 ft. rental truck, if not more. He
believes the wholesale value of the parts is over $10,000. This is the
right opportunity for someone with a little guts and a lot of storage. I
have neither, plus I am trying to get another business off the ground, or
I'd be on this.

The shop is located in south east Pennsylvania, less than an hour from
Philadelphia. I can arrange a tour of the shop and the parts storage.

Yes, I am hoping to get a little something out of this deal, so I am not
a disinterested party.

Jon

--
Yes, I know my message date is sometime in April 2001. Welcome to
my own personal version of the film Groundhog Day!

Babe! I got you Babe!