Re: Baby food jars

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Baby food jars
From: "Peter J. Thomas" <pjthomas@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:04:10 -0400
Baby food jars are glass.  They break.  They can be recycled.

Chinese soup take-out containers are better.   Though they are made of
number 5 (or 6?) recyclable plastic, no one takes them for recycling.
 They have wide openings.  They can be stacked on a shelve and you can
take the top with you.  They also come in convenient cup, pint and quart
sizes. The tops don't rust.  The downside is they are not clear, but you
can write on them with a permanent marker.

Peter Thomas