Re: concrete driveway

To: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: concrete driveway
From: "Eric Petrevich" <inch@megageek.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 05:33:55 -0400
Bill, I'm in the central NJ area as well.  I know a guy that does great
paving, I'll give him a call and see if he does concrete.

But I wanted to add a small little "idea" if you are going to be pouring
concrete...

Did you think about putting radiant heat tubes in it?  it's not alot more
money for them and, depending on your driveway, it may provide you a much
better product in the end.  Think about it, NEVER having to deal with a
snow shovel or plow again.  I'm sure it would add a lot to resale of the
home as well.

It may be a bit "overkill", but then again, that is my middle name!  8>)

Inch "Overkill" Petrevich

Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Sent by: shop-talk-owner@autox.team.net
06/30/2002 23:31