oem truck seats?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: oem truck seats?
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 11:05:01 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

Hey, kinda off topic I know...

Anyone know any good places to buy good condition oem truck seats?  I need
something other than the base bench seat in my '98 chevy...  One guy I
found online wants $900, which is a little outta my price range :-)

A related question... Anyone know what the front seat mounting differences
are between a chevy regular cab and extended cab?

Thanks!

Mark

(btw, I'm looking for a tan cloth 60/40 or bucket setup for a '98 Chevy
regular cab if you have anything laying around...)