Re:blazer fuel injection problem

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:blazer fuel injection problem
From: Steve Budde <super_racenut@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 23:06:56 GMT
John,
do you have the spider injector on that blazer??  My wife has a 93 and we have
replaced the injector 5 times in the past 7 years.  Twice this year alone.  The
spider injector is the biggest POS GM has made since the Vega.  If you don't
know, the way to tell the difference is to look and see if you have an injector
in every cylinder.  If you do then you DON'T have the spider injector.  If you
can't see the injectors the you most likely do have one.  Have it tested, and
if it's bad hang on to your wallet 'cuz it's about $700 for the part alone.
Let me know if you have any other questions, I may be able to help.

Steve Budde
super_racenut@juno.com