Off on holiday

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Off on holiday
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 00:49:21 -0600 (MDT)
In a few hours I head to the Salt Lake airport, catching a flight that will
end up leaving me in Indianapolis, Indiana.  From there I drive to Ohio, where
I will spend a few days watching Triumphs and various other cars zip around
the Mid Ohio racetrack at an SVRA vintage race.  It should be fun.

But it means I will be away from the Team.Net servers for some time, so if
something goes wrong I won't be in a position to fix it.  So if you stop
getting mail, please refrain from the 'Is this thing on?' messages and wait
until the middle of next week to panic.

mjb.