RE: need a list of acronyms

To: <jmark.vanscoter@amd.com>, <dstiana@juno.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: need a list of acronyms
From: "Mullen, Tim" <Tim.Mullen@trw.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:41:13 -0400
jmark.vanscoter@amd.com [mailto:jmark.vanscoter@amd.com] wrote:

> You mean you think there are too many TLAs?

Many years ago I joined the AAAAA.  Some times I think others
should join too...

I once worked on a major project (the Space Shuttle) where the
Acronyms culture was so over loaded, one acronym in particular
had at least 5 different legitimate meanings depending on who
you were talking to and the context of the conversation.  It
was common to actually use all 5 definitions in one
conversation...  =8-O

By the way, AAAAA is the "American Association Against Acronym Abuse".

Tim Mullen