Re: CBs and Lawn Mowers.. & high income N VA

To: mbarre@juno.com
Subject: Re: CBs and Lawn Mowers.. & high income N VA
From: dms@scheidt.chem.nd.edu
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 03:23:21 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 12 May 2002 mbarre@juno.com wrote:

> One of the mowers had too much oil in it and I never figured out what
> they thought the problem with the other one was.

The blade was dull.  Or the neighbhbors bought a better one, so they had
to too.

People throw out all sorts of things.  I've done it too, particurly
when moving.  Though if I know it's  worth something I'll give it away,
if only to goodwill or the like, or at the very least leave it next to
the dumpster, so it's easy to spot and cart off.