Re: Griots buffer

To: Malaboge@aol.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Griots buffer
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:01:37 -0700
At 07:00 PM 5/10/2002 -0400, Malaboge@aol.com wrote:

>Has anyone actually purchased/used the elec buffer from Griots? I have
>been on the verge of going for it as all the cars need a spring

  I have been so ready to buy it for well over a year now myself.  In high
school (we are talking 70's here) I bought something similar and promptly
ruined the paint job on my car and then for good measure burned through the
paint on my Mom's car also.

  Griots claims you can't harm the paint and it won't burn because the
technology and chemicals have changed but I just don't see how that could
happen except that I am 20 years older and more careful. I assume I will
get one someday but would also love feedback on it.  Soon because summer is
coming up and the cars do need some maintenance.

         mike

~~~~~ I'd rather be sailing and  ~~~ .oooO  Oooo.  ~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike Rambour                                   (    )  (     )
Bug Writer er...Programmer                \   )   (   /
      mikey@b2systems.com                  \_)  (_/