RE: water heaters / rv & shop

To: brad.kahler@141.com, ryoung@navcomtech.com
Subject: RE: water heaters / rv & shop
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:52:59 -0700 (PDT)
> Another thing to consider is where is that power coming from ?  You probably
> won't be able to wash your hands with the A/C on ...

That's the problem I have in my garage - I had planned on a tankless
heater near the sink, but didn't realize quite how much current they
want. I wired a switched 20A 220 circuit along the wall with the
sink, but that circuit also runs my compressor.

I ended up buying a 2gallon conventional heater and hanging it under
the sink. Don't have it plumbed yet, so I can't say how well it works,
but I will be able to run compressor and parts washer and heater
all at once without popping a breaker...