Re: Oxyclean (was was Tornado, now K&N)

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oxyclean (was was Tornado, now K&N)
From: David Cole <dgcole01@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:25:39 -0500
I like it too.  But bought it at Wal-Mart at 1/3 the price of the TV
infomercial.

I have used it to clean old ball caps.  I have several caps that I wear
when working, wrenching, etc.  They tend to get really dirty/greasy.  Make
a paste with the stuff and apply.  Let sit 20 mins, brush off and
rinse,  Good as new.

Later,

David Cole