Re: no more list?-Dust collection

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: no more list?-Dust collection
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 22:36:41 -0400
Rockler is a favorite place for me to shop for my wood shop stuff. They
seem to have neat stuff that nobody else carries. A nice website and lots
of tech documents online as well. Not always the cheapest or the best
quality, just different. This link has all the dust collection stuff
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/showoff.cfm?&DID=6&CATID=7&ObjectGroup_ID=32
I really like the Ecogates, http://www.rockler.com/findit.cfm?page=6038
but darn, are they pricey.

Jon