RE: Tornado air twister

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tornado air twister
From: "Keith Kaplan" <keithka@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:40:14 -0800
I can almost believe the fuel economy claim -- with less air flow,
there'd be less fuel flow (and power), right?  Then again, I could go
unplug a fuel injector or two (remember the Cadillac 4-6-8?) for no cost
if I wanted less power.

Of course, I don't care about gas prices anymore, thanks to all the
money I save by not putting oil in my cars since I switched to DuraLube.

keithka