Re: Auto Transport Trailers

To: "Gil Fuqua" <gil.fuqua@cci-ir.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Auto Transport Trailers
From: "John Viviani" <geeno@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:23:10 -0500
For your weight either would be okay. I however prefer a gooseneck. They
seem to pull easier and straighter, will keep the load more evenly weighted
over the truck, and are more easily maneuvered. The big bonus is that most
of your friends don't have gooseneck hock-ups so fewer can I borrow your
trailer people.  Of course you get can you.... I when I had my Dodge pick-up
used a Feather-weight gooseneck, now that I have went to a shorter tow
vehicle and a Van I have a Texas-Rollback. Both of which are great trailers
and expensive, I am not sure I would buy roll back again, nice trailer but
some small things you never think of until the situation arises.

Gino
2003 Mini (ordered)-01 Dodge Ram Sherrod Conversion Van-96 Miata(for sale)-
95 Wrangler-79 LiL Red Truck(for sale)-62 Chrysler Newport (19K org miles)-
?? Lotus 7 Replica