RE: Oil drain

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil drain
From: "Keith Kaplan" <keithka@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:46:26 -0800
I paid about the same price for a good one with wheels at my local NAPA.
It may have been on sale, but I don't think even the regular price was
much more.

It felt strange paying $70 for a bucket on wheels, but it's a very handy
bucket on wheels.  It rolls easily, the height adjusts to every height
I've needed, and it doesn't leak.  What more can you ask for?  (Other
than taking itself back to NAPA to empty itself when full.)