Re: Light Bulb Dilemma

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Light Bulb Dilemma
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:56:59 -0500
I forget the actual number, but it's the same throughout the house.  The
lights do sometimes dim a little when the (electric) oven kicks in but I
really didn't pay that much attention because that's a pretty common
occurrence.  Doesn't seem to affect the rest of the house either....

At 11:42 02/20/2002,  Kevin Sullivan was inspired to say:
>What's the voltage at the lighting fixture?
>Does it ever change, for example when another appliance is turned on or
>off?

Cheers!