Re: Fords Parts?

To: "Mullen, Tim" <Tim.Mullen@trw.com>,
Subject: Re: Fords Parts?
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:26:19 -0500
I have bought some Chevy parts from http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/ with
mixed results.  The prices were excellent.  They sent me the wrong part
once, and I was unable to get any response from them at all.  There is no
phone contact, and when I called Flow Chevrolet, who they are obviously
affiliated with, they denied any connection with the online business.  Did
I mention that the prices were excellent?

Roebuck Mazda, which is now Trussville Mazda, is great.  I've done lots of
business with them, always excellent.  Tommy, who used to be their parts
guy, now has his own business, Finish Line Performance
(http://www.finishlineperformance.com/).  He does mostly Miata stuff.  He
can supply original Mazda parts too.

Don't know about any discount Ford deals.  I would do a web search, or
check the little ads in the back of a couple of car magazines.

-Steve