Sewage

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Sewage
From: Don Tiana <dstiana@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:58:16 -0800
Randall,

You do make some very good points and
Actually, I was being a bit of a smarta--. In all fairness,
Las Virgenes MWD does do a very commendable job
unless we do get very heavy rains. Also for the record
I've been in Topanga since Oct. of "75" and I can't
imagine living anywhere else, I simply love it out here.
Not to mention if you want to take the car or bike out for
a spin to the coast and back, as a stress reliever nothing
can beat it.

PS  We (Topanga/Calabasas) are also bedroom communities,
and for all you others out there I do mean that in a nice way!

Don Tiana
Topanga,CA.