Re: Nail Gun Advice

To: Eric Schulte <schulte@odpemail.tamu.edu>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nail Gun Advice
From: Lawrence R Zink <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 21:09:58 -0600
I have a Porter Cable FC350 that I purchased last year and am very pleased
with it.  Bought it at the local Home Depot, I wasn't about to build another
wood fence with out one.  I spent the first day using my trusty 22
California framers hammer and got about 20 ft of fence done before my arm
went south.  The next day I used my new toy, and did about a 100 ft of
fence.  I would have done more but it was hauling the lumber that took so
much time.  This is probably one of the best investments I have made
recently, you can ask my wife...............

Larry