Re: update - cheap mill-drill

To: Rex Burkheimer - WM <rex@txol.net>
Subject: Re: update - cheap mill-drill
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:00:08 -0800
Just a couple of coments Rex. The gearhead machines are real screamers
when you get them wound up. And don't bother with the stand they sell.
It's a piece of junk and the machine will wobble all over the place.
Build a nice sturdy one out of steel tubing at a height that works well
for you.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge