I'm back

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm back
From: "Eric Petrevich" <Inch@megageek.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:00:32 -0500
In case anyone was wondering, I was off this list for a few weeks while I was
dealing with an ISP switch.

For those that might have been following the shop I was building, Today is the
last day of the initial construction.

I say "Initial" because I was laid off last month and I put off many parts of
the shop that I can add later.

To date, the shop is up and *most* of the fill is in place.

What still needs to happen is...

Radiant floor needs to be poured.
Electrical
Insulation
inside walls
Overhead door.
Some grading of the surrounding land.

Today, cost are $55,000.  I'm looking at about another $20,000 to finish it.

Disappointments where how I had to connect it to my existing garage.  I wanted
to remove the second story of the garage and tie it all together with the new
shop ridge beam.  logistics made that impossible.  So not I have to scrap and
paint the old garage.

So check out my web site for pics if you are interested.

http://megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf  (click on "Other" and then you will
see the new shop pages.)

Inch