Re: flexible pneumatic hose?

To: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@kns.com>
Subject: Re: flexible pneumatic hose?
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 17:07:54 -0500
Just by chance once, I purchased a yellow Goodyear-labeled hose that was
supposed

to stay flexible in the cold.  It does better than most.  I don't think it's a
pure rubber product, but must have some in it, because it's heavier than most.
It's also 100 feet long, so it's good that it stays reasonably flexible. So they
do exist.  I got it at a local version of the Harbor Freight type store.