MERRY CHRISTMAS

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: MERRY CHRISTMAS
From: "john nolon" <jniolon@WANS.NET>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 15:18:55 -0600
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!  Whether you question, respond or just lurk in the
bushes absorbing all the good information available here.  Thanks to all who
have helped me this year and especially to Mark for providing this priceless
service...

All my gifts are opened and all my food is eaten (thanks to my relatives) and
I'm now retiring to my shop to try out my new autodarkening welding helmet
while listening to new cds on my new shop stereo....  life is good...   a
properous and Happy New Year  is waiting for all of us if we just know where
to look...  hope you all find it !!

John

like old Ford trucks...???
check out my website at http://jniolon.clubfte.com