dollies

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: dollies
From: mbarre@juno.com
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:04:47 -0600
I am convinced, and the wife is pleased as she now has something (for me)
for under the xmas tree for this year.  The clear response is the
HF dollies are good value but as expected, higher quality wheels
with ball bearings work better.

Unfortunately my problem will likely be with the poor brush finish
I put on my garage floor.  Next time I will pay a finisher to come
in with his power trowel and really slick it.  Then put the nice epoxy
paint like we have in our hangar at work - just watch your step so you
don't
BYA.

Thanks for the info - you guys are great!

MRB