Re: car dollies from Harbor Freight

To: <mbarre@juno.com>
Subject: Re: car dollies from Harbor Freight
From: "John Renaud" <j.p.renaud@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 23:42:33 -0500
I have a set. The only car to see them is an MGB (light). Right now
I have the MGB 4cyl eng on one, MGB trans on the 2nd, a narrowed
Mustang rear axle on the 3rd and a pile of steel on the 4th.  I have
found them handy to move all kinds of things. They roll quite easily.
Working in a small garage, they help me move things out of the way
easily.  At $80, they are a steal. I paid $100 and thought that was a
good price.  Mine have worked very well ! :-)  I guess I should have
bought 2 sets! !
Regards, Jack Renaud  Dearborn, MI

///