Re: Compound miter saw size question

To: "Susan and Mark Miller" <marknsuz@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: Compound miter saw size question
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:18:03 -0500
This might sound corny..... But before I buy something that has consumable
materials.... I check and see what the store offers in those parts..... so
my question would be.... what's the Cost and avalibility of blades for the
12".... or the 10 for that matter.... Nothing is a given here.

I do the same thing with Vacuum cleaners.... I go and look to see which bags
they have the most of..... then I go match the vacuum cleaner to the
Bag..... might sound stupid..... But I've only had a problem finding Bags
that first time....

Keith Turk