Barn for sale

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Barn for sale
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:09:13 -0400
Well, I got quite an off-line response for the barn.

I took a few minutes and put together a webpage on the barn with pictures
and real dimensions and board feet estimates.

the webpage is at...

http://www.megageek.com/barn/Barn.htm

Please note, right now Nolan Penney <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, has first
bid on anything there, since he was first to reply.  After that, I will be
contacting some disassemblers to try and sell them the barn.  I've got some
names already.  FWIW, I'm giving a finders fee to anyone who gives me the
lead that provides the final sale (to be based on the sale price).

There are lots of fixtures and roofing supplies in the barn.  All are free.
let em know if you are interested.  (also, let me know if I should be
selling some of this stuff on ebay.)

Thanks.

inch  (who finally got a "round tuit") 8>)

///