Re: building a shop (followup)

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: building a shop (followup)
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:02:47 -0600 (MDT)
    i'm considering taking all the material and setting up a web page so
    this can all be referred to the next time someone asks this question.

This list, shop-talk, is one of the few that currently has most, if not
all, messages in a web based archive here on the autox.team.net server.
Check out

  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/wilma/shop-talk

There are still bugs and such that I'll deal with as resources allow.  You
may recall I mentioned this issue in this fall's funding plea (Magpie's Song)
and so far it looks promising, we may end up with some faster hardware and
more disk space this winter.  And I'll make available a more easily remembered
URL for the archives.  We shall see.

mjb.

///