Craftsman 10HP Rear Engine Riding Mower

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Craftsman 10HP Rear Engine Riding Mower
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@home.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 23:51:43 -0400
Sorry for previous unfinished message - must have hit wrong key!

I want to view the parts drawings for the above mower but the Sears web
site won't let me in without the model number. Anyone out there with one
of these mowers could let me have the full model number reference?
Obviously I don't own one or I could look at my own! - and the local
stores have stopped stocking them for the winter.

The model I'm talking about is the dark gray Craftsman model - not the
green/yellow Yardman "Ladybug".

Thx - Derek

///