Re: trailer questions

To: <mbarre@juno.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: trailer questions
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:51:12 -0500
If the tiers may be more than a little warm for some reason, why not use
diamond plate under the tires and the peel and stick tiles on the rest of
the floor.    I bought some 1/8 inch aluminum diamond plate and was shocked
at the price.  I can't imagine buying enough to cover the entire floor of a
trl, might be cheaper to buy a new trl.

Just an idea.

Larry Zink