Re: Nail polish

To: "Landaiche Kenneth (NET-BBS/Petaluma)" <ken.landaiche@nokia.com>
Subject: Re: Nail polish
From: Carol <classycar@bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 13:43:38 -0500
Being a user of nail polish... I accidentally learned that Berryman's Chem
Tool B-12 will disolve nail polish in a trice! Had one whole hands-worth of
fingers stuck together one  time! I don''t have a can handy so's I can
check the chemicals right now.

Maybe she should contact a carpet cleaner or sales place.

Carol

At 12:09 PM 9/7/01 -0500, Landaiche Kenneth (NET-BBS/Petaluma) wrote:

>This is vaguely a shop question, since it involves solvents!
>
>My sister wrote about an incident with her daughter's discovering nail
>polish and asked, "any thoughts on how to get nailpolish out of the
>carpet other than with acetone or toluene?"
>
>Any thoughts? I wonder whether acetone would dissolve the carpet as well
>as the polish.
>
>Ken Landaiche

///