RE: Trailer Upside down?

To: trovato@computer.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Trailer Upside down?
From: jmark.vanscoter@amd.com
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 18:28:17 -0500
I used my Oliver Super 55 (small farm tractor) when I wanted to do this.
Hooked the loader bucket to one side, and up it went. Got it over center,
and down it went.

Looked sorta like a puppy lying on its back then.

Mark V.S. in Austin, TX

P.S. A wrecker with a boom could turn it over too, probably cost you about
$40-$50 for each turn, though.