Re: Jaguar XJ6L

To: epetrevich@relavis.com
Subject: Re: Jaguar XJ6L
From: "Timothy R. Hoerning" <hoerni@cooper.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 16:46:26 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Bill Engle, Sr. wrote:

> I would suggest you have a back up car available at all times.  70's
> Jags were notoriously undependable.
>
> Bill Engle, Sr.

        Ah, but he could always convert it into a Jag that runs...

        www.jagsthatrun.com

        (more related info on http://www.johnscars.com/xj/xjv8.htm and probably
hundreds of other cites).

        After installing a TPI system in the Elky, Dad and I have got a pretty
good handle on how things work. Plus I've got a '87 TH200-4R tranny core....
Let me know if you want to consider building a Jagrolet

        BTW, what happened to the Mercedes that your thinking about a Jag?

                Tim
Tim Hoerning  /  hoerni@cooper.edu
'91 Honda VFR 750, '84 Honda VT500 Ascot, '73 Honda CB350G Super Sport
'87 Chevy El Camino,  '90 Plymouth Laser

///