Pergo

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Pergo
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:54:30 -0400
About 2 months ago, I asked if I could get a bunch of the "Pegro" flooring
that doesn't require glue (it snaps together) and use it without doing it
"wall to wall".  A few people said it wouldn't work without a frame.
The Home Depot drone said the same thing.

Well, I bought a box and decided to try it out anyway.  It works GREAT!!!
It's exactly what I needed.  (and it doesn't look bad on the wood floor.

I can't image how this will 'pull apart' without the frame.  There is no
sideways force on it.

Anyway, I'll post a "long term" update in a few months.

FWIW, this stuff is about $3/sq'  That is about the same that staples
wanted for a plastic "chair mat" that would have looked like crap on a wood
floor.  I can also add or take away "coverage" as needed!

Inch

///