Search for ChemAire fitting.....

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Search for ChemAire fitting.....
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 21:42:23 -0400
I have the air lines in my shop plumbed with the special ChemAire high
pressure plastic tubing. I have made some changes in the shop and I need to
make a change in one line. The problem is that I need one fitting, a 1/2"
5901-T coupling and since this is a commercial product the supplier only
sells them in boxes of 10. Does anybody out there have an extra one or is
somebody in the plumbing business and is willing to sell me less than a
whole box?

///