RE: Finding the center of a circle

To: "Bill Gilroy" <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: Finding the center of a circle
From: "Kim Knapp" <kimknapp@vail.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 20:12:30 -0600
Draw two lines tangent to the circle. Draw two lines perpendicular to these
two lines such that they pass through the points of tangency. Where they
intersect is the center of the circle. If you remember your geometry, you
can use a compass to draw the perpendicular lines to the tangent lines. Let
me know if you need detailed info on how to do this.

Kim

///