Re: Pete Groh saga

To: jmcneal@ohms.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net, vtr@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Pete Groh saga
From: StuCohen@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 15:44:55 EDT
Hi,

And being in business myself too, I know that customer service is important.
And I know I make sure my customers know what they're buying before they buy
it...not somewhere down the line.  It's not a matter of what the concours
judges would say, it's what I WANT FOR MY CAR, just like you probably have
things that YOU WANT FOR YOUR CAR IN YOUR WAY.  And please let's keep the
"anal" insults out of it.  Meticulous is a good word.  I'm sure there are
things that you're meticulous about in your life, but your wife, kids or
friends think YOU'RE BEING ANAL ABOUT.  It doesn't make it any less important
to YOU.  And if that's not the case, then I'm sure we'll read about you when
the Pope approves your application for sainthood.

Stuart

///