Cement

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cement
From: "BOB NOGUEIRA" <nogera@Prodigy.Net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 22:15:55 -0500
First, I want to thank everyone for all the good input regarding the gate
openers.

Having decided on a plan  and bought the materials ...I need to set the
posts and lay a small concrete pad.  Given the weight of the gate I'd  like
to insure  that the concrete is a bit stronger than what comes in the premix
bags. Anyone know how much cement needs to be added to a 60 lbs bag of the
premix concrete to move the strength up a notch or two?

Thanks

Bob      ( Why do the heavy labor projects always seem to  come up in July )

///