Look what I found

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Look what I found
From: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 22:03:40 -0400
You guys may all know this but I needed a 1/2" PCV hose for my car.  The
only place that had a hose that large that is oil resistance was the
local hydraulic repair shop. The kind of place that fixes tractors and
backhoes.  Anyway while I was there I found they could make up any
length of air hose, with my choice of fitting, using quality GOODYEAR
hose for about $12-13 USD for 25 feet.  Good deal I figure.  They had
some other neat stuff, assorted fitting and o-rings.

Anyway the air hose is better the the crap I got from the Home Depot.
That stuff was this orange hose that will never uncurl, but it never
curls up either.  It is always just a big knot.

Anyway this type of place has some good stuff, not that I really know
where to look, since my job as a keyboard jock keeps indoors and away
from people and customers :-)

--
Best regards,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net