Bird Control AKA Criterially Related Question...

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Bird Control AKA Criterially Related Question...
From: BSHolden@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 22:04:34 EDT
In search of edification I ask;
What have you all found to be effective for bird control in and around a
large building (inside dimensions of 70' x 140' x 16' sidewall)? I have tried
the decoy owls.
They don't work.
Cats are out of the question, 'cause I have dogs. Very cat unfriendly dogs.
I have spotted some kind of electronic device supposedly effective at
repelling bird nesting within a building but have been through the deer
whistle thing, so am skeptical about this electronic repellent "solution".

So; anyone out there have 1st hand results for bird control in a large
building?

Please materially edify by criteria based solutions,

Bart

///
///