Re: Anybody out there?

To: David Cole <racrcole@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Anybody out there?
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@cts.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 11:23:09 -0700
I find PB Blaster to work even better than Kroil, but Kroil is free of
silicones and so won't affect paint application on parts hit by
overspray.  On bare metal parts removed from the car or when
desperate, I use Blaster, just before digging out the 'gas wrench'.

Kroil is amazing stuff; spray a bit on a piece of clean metal and
watch it crawl all over the surface, uphill makes no difference.

-Roland

On Wed, 04 Apr 2001 12:54:45 -0500, David Cole