Re: Eastwood Co. URL?

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Eastwood Co. URL?
From: "Rex Burkheimer - WM" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:19:29 -0600
Thanks for all the responses. For some reason my search function kept
locking the computer yesterday.
Turned out they didn't have what I wanted (Louver punch).

Rex Burkheimer
Parts Plus Marketing Director  WM Automotive Whse., Fort Worth TX
John Foster Dulles: "The mark of a successful organization is not whether
it has problems. It is whether it has the same problems it had last year."