1958 Buerlse? Quickly, please.

To: <lotus-cars@yahoogroups.com>, <lotuseuropa@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: 1958 Buerlse? Quickly, please.
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 20:44:55 -0600
Sorry for all the cross-posting, but I need a fast answer on this one.
Reply only to me to keep the bandwidth-waste down.

I need to know if it is worth changing my schedule on Thursday to see this
car at an auction.

Has anyone ever heard of a 1958 Buerlse?  Supposed to be some sort of
fiberglass sports car.

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.

///
///