RE: Router table recommendations and brain teaser.

To: "Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing" <mikel@ichips.intel.com>,
Subject: RE: Router table recommendations and brain teaser.
From: "Bob Dicke" <rtdengr@chorus.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:18:08 -0600
Mike

An Idea I'm going to try is to build the router table into the extension
table of my table saw.  I need to fill in that space anyway and rather than
buy the parts from Sears, I'm going to use particleboard covered with
Formica.  That way the router table won't take up any additional space and I
can use the table saw fence for the router table.

Bob