re: build it yourself trailer

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: re: build it yourself trailer
From: "Richard Boyce" <rboyce90@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:09:10 -0700
First, I would like to thank everyone who replied to the build it yourself
trailer and responded to the pictures I sent in.
Second, I would like to explain why the project and plans have not been
completed. Shortly after sending in the pictures, my wife was taken severly
ill and has been undergoing a series of operations. Tomorrow she goes in for
yet another operation. Also at this same time we received an offer to buy
our business. So with all the medical problems and meeting with attorneys
and such the project was put on the back burner. After much debate we didn't
sell the business. Healthwise things are looking better. I hope to be able
to complete the project and many others in the near future. Thanks for your
understanding.
                  Richard